• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday IV-Who's coming?

Ohio Gameday-Are you coming?

• Yes-I will be there

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • No-I have no interest in hanging out with cool gamers.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Maybe-You guys seem allright, I will have a better idea when you have a date set.

Votes: 24 33.8%

fett527

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I might be interested. It may be a bit of a stretch that I can go to both Chicago and Columbus gamedays this fall, but I'll definately want to attend one of the two of them.

Ohio=teh cool. :cool:

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
IamTheTest said:
I voted maybe because without a definitive date set I cannot promise that something more important than dnd isnt already planned. If I can Id love to come and meet some cybernerds.

I see in your profile you are at UD - my alma mater!

dshai527

First Post
Eva of Sirrion said:
I might be interested, but I'm in Cleveland. C-bus is quite a haul for me (especially with gas $ the way it is.)

Yeah gas is a bit of a kicker, but maybe you can find a few gamers to share the ride and lessen the blow. Just remember that if you go...that's where you'll be. Fun is almost guaranteed...its like we are practically giving it away. :D

Ahzad

Explorer
dshai527 said:
Yeah gas is a bit of a kicker, but maybe you can find a few gamers to share the ride and lessen the blow. Just remember that if you go...that's where you'll be. Fun is almost guaranteed...its like we are practically giving it away. :D

I don't post much here, mostly lurk but I seen this and I might be interested depending when it was.

romp

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
It's got the added advantage that I can crash at my sister-in-law's place in Lancaster, get up half an hour before the gameday starts and rush into Columbus if needed. :)

not a gamer is she? Lancaster seems so sadly bereft of hardcore gamers except for me ...

romp said:
not a gamer is she? Lancaster seems so sadly bereft of hardcore gamers except for me ...
No, sadly she is not. And they don't really consider themselves Lancaster people, either--her husband finished Law School in Columbus a year or two ago and they moved to Lancaster because he got a job with a small firm there.

But they're actually quite anxious to see what can be done about moving them back to somwhere in the Columbus area. They had previously lived in Easton and loved it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads