Ohio Gameday (January 18, Ohio State Campus)

Crothian

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:

didn't you guys tell me they just moved? and wouldn't that mean they've got less space?

Not talk to them to host it, but see if they want their name attached to it and be apart of it.

DanMcS

Explorer
Let's just declare a date. It's easier to find a place if you can say "I need a big room on this date, do you have one free", than saying "I need a big room sometime in January."

Crothian, I've seen a vote for 1/13 or 1/27. Pick one. Let us know, and we can start contacting people. How many should we estimate, so we know what size room to hunt for? 25? 50? 100?

thundershot

Adventurer
Hm... It would require my wife and I to get a few days off of work, but.... it's possible. I haven't been a player in years. The only rush I get is when I use SPCs (supporting player characters) but it's not the same since I have to play dumb. :D

We'll see.

Chris

Enkhidu

Explorer
Hey Crothian,

If you end up having a problem finding space for the 13th of Jan, let me know, I'll take a look around the Dayton area as well if need be - it's only about an hour away, and I know of one or two places that might be amenable to a gameday.

Crothian

First Post
Okay, due to some time restrictions on my part I've been unable to really go looking around Columbus for someplace to have it. The holidays are always a busy time of year and this year it seems they are starting early. So, if anyone can take a little time and find a place that would be great. I'm really not sure how to proceed from here. Thanks guys.

Remove ads