• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK... that's just vulgar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
CanadienneBacon said:
I didn't think what you just said there was very kind, but that's okay. My own husband sometimes isn't very kind, nor am I. I hope you were joshing.
Your comments indicate an unkind connotation towards "joshing". As a Josh, I demand an immediate and profuse apology.

-- N

Nifft

Penguin Herder
CanadienneBacon said:
I've always enjoyed your sense of humor, Nifft.
So you're saying it's okay to be Josh in private, just so long as I act Nifft in public?

Horribly offended, -- N

Bagpuss

Legend
Wormwood said:
..aaaand it's gone.

What's the replacement image, and miniature?

I take it the sword is Blackrazor, (edit) ah found it Thrall of Blackrazor.

Hmm maybe I should have bought some Unhallowed.

Last edited:

Nifft said:
So you're saying it's okay to be Josh in private, just so long as I act Nifft in public?

Horribly offended, -- N
Hmmm....thinking...

This "Josh" character, he seems persnickety (OMG, hope no one with the name "Persnickety" shows up in this thread to decry offensiveness by association!). :) But this "Nifft" person, now he's funny.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'd like all Nifft, all the time.

Intended to be humorous banter. If you do not find the banter to be humorous, CanadienneBacon, Inc, Ltd, LLP is not responsible for the content's lack of humor. Well, okay, actually I am--the agreement to which I indicated agreement when I signed up for EN World says I have to be. All rights reserved.

:D :D :D

Last edited:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
CanadienneBacon said:
Hmmm....thinking...

This "Josh" character, he seems persnickety (OMG, hope no one with the name "Persnickety" shows up in this thread to decry offensiveness by association!). :) But this "Nifft" person, now he's funny.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'd like all Nifft, all the time.

Intended to be humorous banter. If you do not find the banter to be humorous, CanadienneBacon, Inc, Ltd, LLP is not responsible for the content's lack of humor. All rights reserved.
I'll keep taking my Josh suppressants, then.

My only regret is not using "Mifft" until far, far too late. :)

Cheers, -- N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads