• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK, we have a problem [please read!]

kenobi65

First Post
CS account purchased. (Did I miss how to tell you, Morrus, to link the contribution to our screen name? Or, is that figured out automagically?)

QuaziquestGM

First Post
npr.....pg? "Viewer supported by listeners like you"....

"We interupt this episode of "Ebberon Ecologies........
Volunteers are standing by....."

Wish I had something to offer other than parody, I'm between student loans...

Scooby

First Post
So many great discussions here..so much fantastic information..I have loved this place for years..kind of ashamed I haven't purchased an account sooner.

Thanks for all the hard work, Morrus!

SiderisAnon

First Post
Right. A little guilt from me too. I come here daily, but keep forgetting to sign up for my Community Supporter account. Done now. Hope it helps.

Unfortunately, "Mechmancy II" is the only EN Publishing PDF on my wish list right now. I bought all the rest a while back. I'll see about picking that up too.

With the changes that RPG Now went through, does EN World currently get any kind of a benefit if I purchase non-EN World PDFs through "enworld.rpgnow.com"? If so, do I need to add them to my cart from that version of the site or just check out through that version?

Jolly Giant

First Post
After years of rotten personal finances, I too am now finally in a situation where I can afford to become a community supporter! :D

I agree with the above posters that you shoudn't let it get this far again, Morrus! I know how terrible it feels to always be worrying about money. With the great work you do here, you really don't deserve that kind of grief! There's a lot of folks that love this site and are more than willing to contribute, but we might need reminding once in a while. :eek: I like the idea of a regular fund rising drive.

Sammael

Adventurer
Well damn. I just went to purchase a community supporter account, but it appears that I don't have enough money on my bank CC account (I have to transfer funds to it from my other accounts manually... don't ask - banking in Serbia is hell). I'll make the purchase next week.

Remove ads