• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OK, we have a problem [please read!]

I'd be happy to get a CS account and contribute as soon as I get my next paycheck. I spend too much time (and get access to too many resources) here not to!

I also like the idea of a regular pledge drive.

Kris

Adventurer
I really should have got a CSA a long time ago... but money is usually a bit tight (especially now that I find myself unemployed).

But I just got a bit of a tax rebate... and who needs food anyway? :)

However I'm not aware of all the ins-and-outs of how you receive the money from purchases (like the CSA or from pdf's)... I mean will the money from purchasing something like that get to you in time? or would it be better to send the $20 straight to your paypal account and then let you sort out the CSA later on?

delericho

Legend
Morrus said:
I've been trying not to mention this, but...

If people don't know there's a problem, they are unlikely to do anything to correct it. So, please, if you need help, ask. Ask early, and ask as often as you need. And don't feel bad about asking; on the contrary, thanks for your efforts in running the site.

And I'll second Black Moria's suggestion that perhaps a regular fund drive would be a good thing.

Merkuri

Explorer
Now that I have my own job, car, apartment, etc, it's the least I could do to send a little cash to I site I've come to love. Add another community supporter account to the list.

Lazybones

Adventurer
Last time, I remember doing this via a store with a credit card.

I don't have a PayPal account and don't plan on getting one, so it would be a good strategy IMO to allow for credit card payments in the future, even if you lose a small amount to transaction fees or an initial set-up charge.

EDIT: Nevermind, I followed the link another step and saw that it allows you to pay via credit/debit card, but I saw that someone else in the thread made the same assumption earlier. In any case, $ sent.

Last edited:

WampusCat43

Explorer
I tried

Went thru Paypal to renew my CSA. Used the same AmEx card I use for every other purchase I make, and got "The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number." Paypal is a *****.

Sorry, Russ, I tried. Maybe your store has something I can use. Best of luck.

Remove ads