D&D 5E Ome vs Emo D&D species

One of the reasons I love Aasimar and Tritons is having Ome species/races instead or just Emo, Furry or Tolkien as choices is refreshing.

In case you aren't familiar with Ome, its the opposite of Emo as explained here.

What other races besides Aasimar, Triton, and Ardlings are more Ome then Emo?

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
One of the reasons I love Aasimar and Tritons is having Ome species/races instead or just Emo, Furry or Tolkien as choices is refreshing.

In case you aren't familiar with Ome, its the opposite of Emo as explained here.

What other races besides Aasimar, Triton, and Ardlings are more Ome then Emo?
If they're really, really devout about worshipping Bahamut, I could see dragonborn meeting the "ome" standard. Regimented, disciplined culture fully dedicated to advancing Bahamut's cause of justice and mercy across the universe? Sounds pretty "ome" to me.

What about the dragonborn for celestial dragons? For example the Elysian.

I love the aasimars because they are the Cinderella of D&D. They have got the purest heart, more than Disney princesses, but the party stars are the wicked tielflings.

My own vision over the tritons is based in the "wo-cou", the Spanish forces who fought against pirates in the battle of Cagayan. They aren't too happy because their bravery and sacrifice has been forgotten.

According to Google, an Emo person is a person who is overly sensitive, emotional, and full of angst, or who adopts a certain style characterized by dyed black hair, tight t-shirts and skinny jeans, etc. a person who is overly sensitive or emotional.

Would this mean that an Ome person is essentially a Vulcan? ;) They're definitely the opposite of Emo.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Halflings. They are the happiest race in the PHB, and just want to share that with whomever they meet. They'd much rathersahre the good times and good stories, laugh, play and dance to music, cook and eat delicious food. They are welcoming and hospitable to strangers, and willing to help anyone in their community.

Remove ads