• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. I was being selfish. There are quite a few he didn't parody. You and me brother.
And what am I, chopped liver? :p

hafrogman;4709343 When all this dies down I'll create a Beson alt and hang out for a bit. :)Studio69 joined just after you came out said:
Interestingly enough, I was always skeptical about a few of the list, especially those with a "colorful" background. But I am not willing to be cynical to always believe in the worst.

Ah, so be it.

In totally unrelated news:

It looks like the project that I was working on that was being phased out will not be phased out afterall. We will continue our cooperation with Microsoft and continue developing that application, now targeting Windows 7 (originally, it was an app for Windows Vista). I am surprised, and I am not sure how I feel about that. I like working with the M$ technology, really, but the problem is still that it seems more a "political" project (if we don't work with them, they'll pick another one that can hurt our market share!), and there still seems to be no clear marketing plan. I don't want my project to be minor and unused by its target audience because we already have a software exactly like that!

Oh, and my holiday plans have to be rearranged for it due to some new events coming up I will have to attend.

(On the up side - maybe I'll get another business trip to the US out of it? Well, not to be too optimistic on that one..)

The_Warlock

Explorer
Wow, still getting intermittent slowdowns and freezes of the site. Almost like it's suffering from a DDoS.

I'll try and post later. Take care everyone.

Goldmoon

First Post
Why would the gym close at 2200 here? Thats just silly. Now I am even more mad. The poor excuse for a plywood table in my room won't be giving me any more lip now but I need a bandage. :(

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Why would the gym close at 2200 here? Thats just silly. Now I am even more mad. The poor excuse for a plywood table in my room won't be giving me any more lip now but I need a bandage. :(

I do hope you didn't break it...

Maybe you could get someone spar with you? Just be careful not to break anyone...

Goldmoon

First Post
I do hope you didn't break it...

Maybe you could get someone spar with you? Just be careful not to break anyone...

I was a dumbass and punched it. It broke and I had to remove splinters from my hand. I'm still mad but now my hand hurts too. *sigh* I'll get one of the guys to spar with me tomorrow. For now I'll just have to deal with it.

hafrogman

Adventurer
And what am I, chopped liver? :p
Okay, I get that I'm always horrible about leaving people of Hiver lists, and I've gotten in trouble for it before.

But in this case, I specifically said that there were "quite a few" that weren't parodied. You are not chopped liver. You are "quite a few". :p

Goldmoon

First Post
It looks like the project that I was working on that was being phased out will not be phased out afterall. We will continue our cooperation with Microsoft and continue developing that application, now targeting Windows 7 (originally, it was an app for Windows Vista). I am surprised, and I am not sure how I feel about that. I like working with the M$ technology, really, but the problem is still that it seems more a "political" project (if we don't work with them, they'll pick another one that can hurt our market share!), and there still seems to be no clear marketing plan. I don't want my project to be minor and unused by its target audience because we already have a software exactly like that!

Oh, and my holiday plans have to be rearranged for it due to some new events coming up I will have to attend.

(On the up side - maybe I'll get another business trip to the US out of it? Well, not to be too optimistic on that one..)

I know the feeling. One of things I dislike about the Air Force is how much of a role politics play every day. Thats why I love being attached to an Army unit.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm back from the grocery store.

I just spent the last half-an-hour adding all Rev's alts to my ignore list, deleting them from my friends list, deleting them from my social groups, leaving his social groups, and banning him from my personal Yahoo! Groups.

Man, I am really angry! :rant:

Anyway, I just had to rant. I'm off now for a while but I'll be back later.

And Goldmoon, I'd be honored to add you as a friend if you want. I'll let you make the friend request if you so choose.

Anyway...

Later,

Knightfall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads