• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Once, Twice, Three times a Hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Heh, "Maastonakki" as we jokingly call them in finland. It means approximately "Ground Sausage" :p
You're not the only people making fun of them. In fact, my family used almost the same words to ridicule them! Until we got our dog: A friend of ours had some puppies... and since my sister wanted a dog for a long time and because nobody else wanted the puppy... we ended up with her, before she ended up in an animal shelter.

But she's just too adorable and playful not to like her, especially because she's so loyal and clever (most of the time). And I didn't even like dogs before.

But I still occasionally call her "fur sausage"! :p

Cheers, LT.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Dunno about Ginnel, but I used to be. Unfortunately, I mostly fail at keeping up with webcomics - even OotS. So every now and then, it's archive binge time.

Which is why I <3 Google Reader and RSS feads :D, fresh webcomics delivered when they are posted :lol:

Ginnel

Explorer
I do hope you're regular reader of Irregular Webcomic ;)
Hmmm its not as funny as the other comics I read so far (EDIT though its getting better), maybe I just need more alcohol :p

Though I quite like the hobbit forming smoking one ;p

COMICs
sinfest
xkcd
order of the stick
bunny
perry bible fellowship (doesn't seem to do any new ones)
VG cats (doesn't update often enough)
Penny arcade.

I used to read 8-bit, Sluggy, PVP and Ctrl-alt-del but they all got a bit boring.

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I got 3 blade servers from work that they were throwing out. Yes I had permission to take them.:p

They have 1.3ghz processors and 512 RAM. Not much but something to work with. I'm installing Red Hat 7.3 on one of them but I'd like to know of good server OS that would run on them. Is it possible to link them up to run and work together or do I have to run each as it's own server?

Man are they loud. I have one running at the moment. I'd hate to see what happens when I try to get them all running at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads