Once Upon a Rheim (Erekose13 Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
"I think at least one of them did, but I'm not sure. It's realy all a blur of bodies and blood," says the man.

"You don't supose I can get the names of my rescuers?"

Someone

Adventurer
Fenris said:
"Kali" replies Kali
"Nodis, let him ride a consruct and I'll walk again" that will speed us up considerably"

"Well, if he rides one of our horses and whoever is riding that horse walks, we´ll go at the same speed as if I create a puppet for him, so I don´t see the difference."

"Also, you know they tend to dissapear rather abruptly, and I tell you that they take a lot of effort. I´d rather be fresh if we find abndits. We know there are some of them around."

"I´m Nodis Thea, by the way."

[sblock=ooc: ]Nodis always (or at least I try) refers to constructs IC as "puppets", not constructs, since his training has been rather unorthodox[/sblock]

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Someone said:
"I´m Nodis Thea, by the way."
"And I am Oirhandir", added the elf. "Come, you can ride double with me", he added. "What should we call you?"[sblock=Logistics]Unless he's way over 200 lbs, riding double with Oirhandir will be a heavy but manageable load for Hiriloce. We'd be moving at 50', right? But Kali will slow us down to 30' anyway, right? But I'd rather do that than risk getting the cart guard tired out and slowing us down even more. If we need to hurry, either Kali can double up with someone or we can all take turns jogging while someone else rides.

Er, the goal is to make Lord Valdor's place by nightfall.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Nicol, but you can call me Nic if you like," says the man.

OOC: Any of those plans would work.

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"Nicol, but you can call me Nic if you like,"
Deciding that haste was more important than recovering a single spell, Oirhandir directed that the party should move out as soon as they had finished breakfast and struck camp. Taking what few trade goods of Valdor's that they could salvage, they started toward Rheim while the dew was still on the grass, Nicol riding behind Oirhandir on Hiriloce. "Let's get a look at those drag marks in daylight", the elf suggested, "but we don't want to take too much time."

Bront

The man with the probe
In they daylight, the drag marks look no less distinquishable than they did earlier, efforts to locate anything more prove futile quickly.

The party trecks on and as the sun begins to get heavy in the sky, you can see on the horizon the walls of city of Rheim (Also called Riem apparently, my bad).

Remove ads