D&D (2024) One D&D origins playtest survey is live

Parmandur

Book-Friend
funny how personal experience and seeing things online is cool when it's something people agree with...
Well, Jeremy Crawford is the one with actual data on the topic, so that's the main point of real evidence. That anecdotal evidence lines up with what WotC says they have statistical evidence for is not surprising. They will have even better statistics after this survey, ans we'll see what sticks.

Well, Jeremy Crawford is the one with actual data on the topic,
no he doesn't no survey, nothing in beyond tracts house rules
so that's the main point of real evidence.
there is no evidence
That anecdotal evidence lines up with what WotC says they have statistical evidence for is not surprising.
they didn't say they had evidence they said what they believe... and as I am told when I bring up monte cook, one creator isn't the same as a company
They will have even better statistics after this survey, ans we'll see what sticks.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
no he doesn't no survey, nothing in beyond tracts house rules

there is no evidence

they didn't say they had evidence they said what they believe... and as I am told when I bring up monte cook, one creator isn't the same as a company
They survey constantly. There have been large and detailed annual satisfaction surveys, ad well as other market research going on constantly. On what basis do you doubt that they have information...?

Remove ads