D&D 5E One Page Adventure: Cedar's Pavilion

This is my 9th One Page Adventure! This short adventure introduces a new cult to your PCs along with a horrible zombie-creating spell that has gone awry! Can the PCs rescue PETRA, an acoloyte, from the CRIMSON SPARROWS' lair?

cedar2a.jpg

If you like these One Page Adventures, please consider supporting my Patreon, for as little as a dollar per month, where you'll find these in handy PDF format, along with more adventures including:

• Head Games
  • The Mystery of Mordecai's Monster
  • Winterheart
  • The Ills of Hengistbury
  • The Haunting of Calrow Ruins
  • Presents for Goblins (Xmas Special)
  • Dia De Los Dinosaurios Muertos
  • Croaking Sirroco
  • The Business of Emotion

DuVjQTGWwAAH1Ko.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbiafore

Explorer
They changed the image. The original post under "Escape" said "They will be chased by four thugs on motorcycles". I had to double take and re-read it to make sure I was seeing things correctly. I can only assume the original poster saw my comment, and then took down the original one and edited it. Maybe this adveture was designed or pieces of it were used from other "one shot" adventures and the copy and paste job was done sloppy?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They changed the image. The original post under "Escape" said "They will be chased by four thugs on motorcycles". I had to double take and re-read it to make sure I was seeing things correctly. I can only assume the original poster saw my comment, and then took down the original one and edited it. Maybe this adveture was designed or pieces of it were used from other "one shot" adventures and the copy and paste job was done sloppy?

Yep, the wrong preview was up there for a few minutes; I switched it out pretty quick.

pogre

Legend
Neat adventure.

I think I understand from context, but I will ask:
Does 'on-side' mean Mindy is favorable/friendly/cooperative towards the PCs?

I'm sure it is a dumb question, but I have never heard of using the word that way.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Neat adventure.

I think I understand from context, but I will ask:
Does 'on-side' mean Mindy is favorable/friendly/cooperative towards the PCs?

I'm sure it is a dumb question, but I have never heard of using the word that way.

Not a common term in the US? To get somebody on-side is to get them on your side — on board, in agreement, allied.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
This sounds cool. A nice little outline.

For the record, and a really good way to run chases is to let those being pursued to set the DCs and then both parties roll. If the pursued get a particular number (say three) successes in front, they get away. If the pursuers get the three successes in front they catch up.

I can't remember where I first saw this, but the idea of the pursued setting the DC (and type of check) comes about through narration - ie, they need to describe HOW they are trying to lose the pursuers :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases