• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Online Game : Better than 4e!

thadrine

Explorer
So I am thinking about running a sci-fi/fantasy game using Mutants and Masterminds. I have made a few changes to my house version of Mutants and Masterminds, all of which actually reduce the complexity of the system, which is already easy to begin with.

The time I am planning will relatively early on Sunday mornings, Thursday evenings, or maybe even short sessions scattered out throughout the week.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

You will be required to have a broadband connection and download Skype and Maptools. It just works better that way.

Is it me or did the last couple of posts just go poof?

And yes MapTools works for Macs

Anyway thought this might help also:
Times are re-workable, but early Sundays EST would be preferred.
The game will start at PL7 and 100pp.
Second Edition Rules (most any supplement for 2e)

Also, you would be required to have a mic for voice chat.

I use these optional rules
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/splatterpro/MnMhouseRules.pdf
you have to copy and paste the link

Death of Gods:
The game is a continuation of a long running DnD campaign and home brew world. The best way to describe it is a typical fantasy world advanced much further in technology. We will be playing the game during the Victorian Era time line. The feel is something like that of a anime world with high powered magic and technology slowly approaching magics capabilities.

EDIT: It is not nearly as convoluted as all that text makes it seem.

Last edited:

Remove ads