(OOC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry for the delay this week. Every time I was gonna update AHTIH, I wound up just too sleepy by the time I finished checking or updating other threads.

I was kinda hoping for some RP in the meantime, but I don't exactly have much to RP on my side while the group is basically bedding down for the better part of a week to recuperate from their rat- and spider-bites. Standard PHB prices for rooms and meals apply where the group's staying.

Anyway, now that I'm caught up with pretty much everything else, I'll try to get in an update to the IC thread here before I go to bed.

Rhun

First Post
I've been swamped with real life lately, Ark...which is why there has been less roleplaying from me. I'm going to try to get back in the grove this week, though.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeargh, sooooo tired this week and just haven't been posting like I meant to. I'll try to get back to a regular posting schedule now. -_-

Arkhandus

First Post
Xp!!! Precious, precious xp!!!!

Here are the XP rewards for A Hard Time in Harrowdale: The Cavernous Cellar Caper so far!

Abde'ragman: +925 XP

Abrielle: +825 XP

Evanar: +925 XP

Fayne: +1,025 XP

I'll double-check some things over the next week or so when I have the time, to see if there's any RP activity I forgot to factor into this.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ok, this is going on way too often. I can't seem to see any action on this thread, so i am dropping out. we posted inititive on the 5th of april and it is now the 20th or is this the 21st? what ever, it has been too often too long.

Rhun

First Post
ok, this is going on way too often. I can't seem to see any action on this thread, so i am dropping out. we posted inititive on the 5th of april and it is now the 20th or is this the 21st? what ever, it has been too often too long.

The nature of pbp unfortunately. :(

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am sorry life got in the way,Ark. If we had heard a heads up on occasion or a request for hiatus, i could have kept the game at heart. Hearing nothing gives the impression that you lost intrest and no longer cared, and that was tragic. I have enjoyed this game greatly while it played.

w06.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases