(OOC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
being a native speaker of english has nothing to do with proper use if or understanding of said language. usually what happens is we speakers of english make stuff up just to be lazy!

Rhun:
you sure about missouri's population? I thought it to be ablut 3 million. It seems to have grown a bit since i last looked.

Rhun

First Post
being a native speaker of english has nothing to do with proper use if or understanding of said language. usually what happens is we speakers of english make stuff up just to be lazy!

It is true. The use of "created words" in the english language

Rhun:
you sure about missouri's population? I thought it to be ablut 3 million. It seems to have grown a bit since i last looked.

I'm not positive. Only as certain as I can be with any information found on the 'net. However, a quick look on wikipedia confirms the same population, ranking Missouri as the 18th most populous state. Utah lands at 34th on that list.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
re population results:

good nuff for me. we probably have a lot more arrable land then utah. So have a lot more small communities out there.

Rhun

First Post
Probably true, since most of Utah fits the "high desert" terrain profile. Still, you'd be impressed with the agriculture out here, considering how little rain we generally get. :D

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hey guys. Is this game still going? BTW i'm wandering why aren't we roleplaying at all? Hacking vermin to pieces is not that fun if we don't RP :)

By the way, i added an image for Abrielle in the RG. Mind you her eyes are supposed to be green, and her skin much darker than this, but it's still pretty accurate to my idea.

Rhun

First Post
Actually, I think we are all waiting on me to post some rolls for Fayne. I'll try to get to that today...real life has just been swamping me lately.

Remove ads