(OOC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
zooming right now ... still zooming ... all i see are roof tops. what color is the roof top and what street is it on? I see a big buildig with a red roof top next to the super market's parking lot.

edit: i am guessing the street near your work place is Edwardo Sivori? also, to the outh of the super market I see what looks like a dirt race track, am I right in that?

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
It's tricky to say from here... let me see.

You see Walmart on the south, and the point noted as A in the green bubble is the place where I work.

Attachments

• Dibujo.JPG
    Dibujo.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 53

Voda Vosa

First Post
Around 400.000 habitants. Big according to the standards of the country, alghtough there are many other cities far bigger, counting habitants in millions.

Rhun

First Post
Myth & Legend, my apologies. I totally thought Abby was a cleric, not a bard. LOL. It was Selua who was the cleric, and we lost Crazy_Monkey a while ago. My bad!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It's tricky to say from here... let me see.

You see Walmart on the south, and the point noted as A in the green bubble is the place where I work.

oh, I see now. I wasn't looking that far away.

Around 400.000 habitants. Big according to the standards of the country, alghtough there are many other cities far bigger, counting habitants in millions.
That is 4 times the population of Columbia missouri.

Remove ads