[OOC] Academy of Drell

Zhure

First Post
Tokiwong said:
people still roll for stats wow... I have been using point but sionce the beginning of my 3E stint... so much easier that way...

I agree, if I was running it would've been point-buy or something, since it wasn't, I used the method outlined by the DM and for once got lucky.

Lichtenhart said:
With such wonderful rolls it's only a question of alignment: lawful-monk otherwise-bard. Let us know :)

I was tempted by monk, but since I often play monks I decided to go with Sorcerer. I put the 18's in CON and CHA and took Spellcasting Prodigy (it's a FR campaign). 8 hit points at first level. w00t!

Greg

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm going to be offline for a week due to exams at school. That's not going to really affect how Sildarin reacts to things anyway, let's just hope that there'll be no combat when I'm not here.

novyet

First Post
I'll be sporadic in posting for a little while as well. I have some cert tests I'm studying for, so I'll be delayed for a few days.

But if need be...the stats in the rogues gallery are correct for ellie, so if need be she can gather info or smooth things over for you guys. In the mean time she'll talk to the priest and learn what she can about what's going on, and what this all means.

Later :)

Zhure

First Post
During my normal online time, the EN Boards were not working. I woke up (darn dogs) and decided to check and they're up. I'll try a brief posting, but this'll be the last post until probably Tuesday morning.

Greg

novyet

First Post
Ok, sorry for the delay. But I'm caught up, studied up and about as ready for this test as I can be. Also I got to go to my friend's wedding, and it was really cool, except for his brother in law passing out. That sucked. And my gf caught the bouquet. Y'all know what that means. ;)

perivas

First Post
That bouquet-catching thing only matters if she tried hard to get it. I remember when we were at my girlfriend's older sister's wedding, in which she caught the bouquet and I caught the garter. She didn't seem to try very hard that time. (It's not uncommon for me to catch the garter, as my friends tend to attach money to it and it's worth catching.) At that time, we were engaged...so hmmmmm...

Zhure

First Post
I'm back! Sunburned, tired and alive.

I'll be working on an IC post to be put up today, perhaps with an update or two.

Greg

evileeyore

Mrrrph
WOW HOTDAMN

Sorry Dungeon Seige is stillin my brain...

It is the best game ever... even better than the *Craft series. And I purchased ALL the Warcraft and Starcraft titles and I didn't even own a computer at the time. So now you can see how high I rate Dungeon Seige.

The only problem is it is a memory hog... wow does it bog sometimes, especially in multiplayer over the internet... of course I don't even have the preffered minimum system requirements... This machine has the bare minimums to play the game and it handles it fairly adequately (overlooking the occasional bogging).

I just gotta say one more thing...

The coolest part was watching Donkey beat the snot out of a Klaw Beast (a big demon like creature). And Donkey is just the packmule...

You can't even order the mule to attack, but the Klaw had cornered it... by the time I caught up with Donkey -who had run halfway back to town- it had killed two Klaws and was wupping the third... of course Donkey was about to die, but damn he is a tough little beasty...

Remove ads