[OOC] Academy of Drell

evileeyore

Mrrrph
JPEG vs Bitmap

D'oh I left tham in Bitmap format. Thanks for noticing Zhure.

The pics at TheBakaSite are all in JPEG format (I remembered to switch those formats prior to uploading...).

Oh well i fix 'em later. The HomeSite seems stable now that I reduced them to around 200 K with the resiving (and honestly that is the hard part).

Well, because of the Mortality test I'll give those three a until Monday (Eastern Standard American time) to decide. As for the rest of ya', if there is a pic there that you think better suits those three give a shout out, err, just skip the whole capslock thing...

TTFN

Still pinning for Mortalilty Boards Smashy :smash

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Did I somehow derail the train of posts with my alliteration? I swear it is a bad habit I've never been able to kick, well that and punning. But I promise to avoid the puns unless absolutely necessary.:D

Tokiwong

First Post
evileeyore said:
Did I somehow derail the train of posts with my alliteration? I swear it is a bad habit I've never been able to kick, well that and punning. But I promise to avoid the puns unless absolutely necessary.:D

yeah you killed the posting man... sheesh

evileeyore

Mrrrph
i would kill for those rolss. I've been cursed with average dice (atleast when it comes to d8s and lower... d10s, d12s and d20 roll all over the place...).

My average stat block ussually runs at 10, 10, 12, 9, 11, etc...

Every once in awhile a 14 or 15 shows up. I've been much happier since my group switched to point buy and iconic block.

Tokiwong

First Post
people still roll for stats wow... I have been using point but sionce the beginning of my 3E stint... so much easier that way...

Zhure

First Post
Dalamar said:
It seems that the Trigger Power question has an official answer here

I note it doesn't address the DC issue either way, but it implies it doesn't change. Unless there's further clarification I'll probably stick to the way I outlined earlier.

:)
Greg

Remove ads