[OOC] Academy of Drell

Zhure

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Zhure - are Charlotte and Keith with the main group, or are they still at the building they broke into?

I was going to ask about this today. My mini-vacation seemed to have screwed everything up, along with the boards going whacky for a few days.

It's up to Charlotte and Keith. The time gap was there to let the two sub-groups rejoin. Keith and Charlotte had found pretty much all there was to discover at the headmaster's quarters. (The only real information there was that Coles had departed in an unusual fashion; I won't say more than that.) I even included Maerath as I think this segment of the adventure has a chance to lead to a wide degree of separation and it won't interrupt his studying of the scroll, merely extend the time it takes to learn the spell.

I was under the impression that Charlotte and Keith were there in the underwater grotto along with everyone else, but that the players were busy and not chiming in. Sorry if I hadn't made that clear. I realize that sometimes out of game activities make it impossible to post frequently so I tried to leave it open in case both of you players had been otherwise occupied.

Either way, let me know what Charlotte wants to do.
Greg

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Being with the others at the underwater grotto is fine. The reason I hadn't posted is because I was slightly confused by the phrase at the beginning of this part of the adventure, "the entire group". I wasn't sure if you had meant the whole group other than us, with us, or what.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Zhure

First Post
I'm glad it was cleared up. It was completely my fault. Next time ask sooner when I write something which isn't clear. I don't want to leave anyone out of the adventure.

Part of the problem was I was hurried when I posted that particular piece and should've reviewed it more, but I had to pack for my vacation. :)

(edit- that sounded wrong, so I fixed it.)
Greg

Last edited:

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Ack! Computer dead. Motherboard crashed. Must reach Utility belt...

Seriously had some comp problems over the weekend. Either the power supply is dead (please let it be the ps) or the motherboard is fried (dear Zod no).

Getting my roommate is getting it looked at. Until then we are using my clunky old dinosaur... gah is it slow...

Also no Dungeon Seige until the problem is solved... I weep for my lost humanity...

TTFN

novyet

First Post
Sorry about your computer, that really sucks. I'm about to finish building mine, as I'm not sure how much longer mine will last. Good luck getting it back online! :)

Remove ads