• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
Daeja said:
IN the meantime - > can I get newbie clarification - the Insight roll -> I noticed that someone used their passive (which I obv. wouldn't because my poor passive insight is so low), but my question is can you *always* use your passive or will you flag where we require an active and how?
Very good question!

Okay, let's make a norm.

With Perception and Insight I'm more than happy for you to use your passive scores. Other checks require a roll.

If I specifically flag Perception or Insight with something like "Active Only" then a roll is required.

Also, any skills you think might be handy,feel free to play around with it in character and roll away.

And any info on Elestial you might want you characters to know (or anything else), also feel free to drill the NPC's. Or even the other PCs who rolled in the 20's on their Streetwise checks! They probably know quite a lot! (Of course I'll help thenm out conveying anything that they don't actually know).

But let's say that the info I wrote above in response to LordGraz'zt question is common knowledge to all of you now however.

treex

First Post
While we were waiting in the Bloodstone Halls I wished I was trained in Thievery and Perception. If there was anything to nick it'd bring a nice amount of coin. And if the rogue were me, I'd have split some off to the other adventurers or pay for tolls and drinks and stuff...oh, well...

jbear

First Post
*the DM thanks his lucky stars that Themes is a scout and not a rogue*

Flashforward of that future: Themes has a brief meeting with a group of Count Varis' Crystal Masons on the way to the boat. treex rolls up a new character.

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] That is about the limit of my formatting skills I'm afraid. Personally I think it looked better before.

Anyway, I don't know why some of them formatted correctly and others didn't. I did exactly the same thing to all of them.

Anyway, 3am in the morning here. Probably not a good time for me to be fiddling around. Or responding to being asked to fiddle around.

Let's try and not mess up the game thread with OOC comments if we can please.

treex

First Post
I've done the formatting for you, [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]
[sblock=Preview]Cast:[/sblock]
I can't get it to show up in code so here's a link to PasteBin instead.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Maybe we could just use this thread if some discussion arises that will take some back and forth to resolve.

Short OOC comments in sblock will be fine I think in the adventure thread. If I see a discussion arising then I'll ask that we bring it over here. That way it won't be necessary to follow both threads all the time.

What do you all think about that?

[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION]. I edited my GM post, straight after Zuri spoke. I changed it to a response from Lady Mary to Zuri's question.

[MENTION=84680]treex[/MENTION] Thanks for doing that. I'm not so savvy when it comes to computer stuff. Just all self taught on a need to know basis really. So I'm also happy to colour code the PCs in the first page. I'll have a good and see if it is as easy as colouring text in a normal post.

Remove ads