• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC Discussion] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge??)

jbear

First Post
I think it is better, even when you aren't in a scene, that you describe the way that you are doing nothing.What you are looking at, what your characters is thinking etc. Otherwise it is easy to interpret as absence or disinterest.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I'm sorry you got the impression that we were losing interest. I just want you to know that I appreciate all the time and energy you put into this and I am enjoying it very much. I have run online play by post games before, and I know it can be tough, especially when it seems like some of your players kind of drop off...

:)

Daeja

Explorer
Hi guys,
I'm really sorry about my silence of late. I'm just not able to keep up right now, and so I'm going to have to withdraw. :(
Thanks for having me this long. This has been a really fun intro to this format of game play!

Neil1889

First Post
Hi guys,
I'm really sorry about my silence of late. I'm just not able to keep up right now, and so I'm going to have to withdraw. :(
Thanks for having me this long. This has been a really fun intro to this format of game play!

Awww. Sorry to hear that, Daeja.

Would it be OK with you if Zuri was NPC'd or ran by a player in the upcoming fight?

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=6690636]Daeja[/MENTION] That's sad news. I had a feeling it might be coming though.

I hope everything is okay. Take care, and thanks for your contribution to the game.

I second that! Sorry to see you go Deja, and sorry that our characters did not get to really interact much. Hopefully we'll be able to play again together soon! Good luck with RL!

Neil1889

First Post
jbear said:
Having a replacement join will take some real suspension from reality type stuff to get them into the adventure, methinks. If you want to let me know your thoughts about how to deal with that in the OOC thread, that would be much appreciated

It'd be a lot easier at the moment if a new player fancied playing a feywild race.

Remove ads