[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK. Mik is circling around to the bottom, hoping that she can catch the gargoyles grouped together. If she can, she'll breathe fire on them. If not, meh...it was worth a try. Sorry about the bad die rolls on my encounter powers. I was hoping to take one of the gargoyles out early.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
No worries on the rolls - it happens. :) I'm sure we've all blown our share of important rolls, lol.

Raiyek's plan is basically to get in the beholder's face and stay there. I'll try to circle around it so it can't catch a bunch of us in any area powers. (I forget how many of those beholders have other than the central eye...)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I don't even remember what Vermitrax is capable of, I assume he will be a standard controller with some summons, I'll study his sheet later.

I remember a terrible power in which enemies fall as soon as they step into the area :) And skeletons :(
[MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION], you're ranged attacker, maybe you should focus on the beholder, let me worry about grouping the enemies for your tequila breath :) After 4M moves them to destroy us, of course.

FourMonos

First Post
Okay, who put the Anonymous Chupacabra and Oraguntan on the map? And why? place holder for something or humor?

edit: oh i see, i think they are indicators that more than one person is working on the map

Last edited:

[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION]: Can you put Drew somehwere in the lower right part of the area (as if he went out among first to scout?) - for some reason I cannot edit. I'll check it again when I get home from work.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Interesting options for Vermitrax, I can basically blind the beholder, if I get a lucky roll:

Mirage arcana (Daily Standard Area burst 2 within 10 ✦ Arcane, Implement, Illusion, Nethermancy, psychic, shadow, zone) Wizard 10
The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of the encounter. The zone is difficult terrain and creatures grant combat advantage while in it. Vermitrax then makes the following attack:
Target: Each creature in the burst
Attack: +11 vs. will
Hit: 2d6+7 psychic damage. Targets are dazed, cannot leave the zone willingly, and cannot see creatures outside it (save ends all). If the target is already dazed, it takes 5 extra damage.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Okay, who put the Anonymous Chupacabra and Oraguntan on the map? And why? place holder for something or humor?

edit: oh i see, i think they are indicators that more than one person is working on the map

Yes, it gives funny names for unregistered users
=)
It marks the cell they are standing at

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I suppose that I must be Orangutan, because that's the name I can't see. ;)

@MetaVoid: I've already drunk the potioin, so I'm going to use it on the gargoyles. I have all encounter to do it, though, so no rush. aside from that, I'll focus on the beholder.

Remove ads