OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Malvoisin

First Post
Rayex said:
I am sorry for being MIA the last few days, but due to a brief visit to the hospital I've been unable to come online. I asked my better half to write a notice in the Talking the Talk forum, but I cannot find it there, so now I wonder where he posted... Poor thing barely know the difference between a mouse and a keyboard :p
Anyway, I'm busy tonight, but I will be back and continue tomorrow evening.

It's no problem, Rayex. Here's hoping for your complete recovery, and good health in the future. :)

Voadam

Legend
Was there a link to a picture of the drakes? I'm interested in seeing what they looked like. If they are from a WotC product the art gallery for that product on the wotc D&D website would have a picture that you can link to.

Malvoisin

First Post
Hey all,

Sorry for my lack of posting over the last two days, it was a very busy weekend, what with Father's Day and all.

Expect a new post for the game later today.

Malvoisin

First Post
To my players,

With sincere apologies (and probably to no one's great surprise), I am announcing that I have to put all my games on hold for the indefinite future.

For a variety of reasons, my life has just become too busy to support running Play by Post games. I would love to be able to continue, but I just don't have time right now. I regret this very much, and have enjoyed the time I was able to spend Dming here. It may be that at some point in the future, I will be able to return as a player or DM, and if so, I hope there will still be interest from all of you. You're a fine bunch of people.

Thanks for understanding,
Malvoisin

Demonwolf91

First Post
Well if you'd like to have me im thinking maybe an elf scout from complete adventurer if not then maybe human ranger both lvl 4 in their classes

sorry didnt see that last post my bad

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases