(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Alright, this sounds fun. Need to build my character and I will get him posted asap. Sorry cor the delay, apparently I don't get private messages. Fitz had to invite me by email.

Squirrels are evil!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
All that trying to cover my eyes and I find out I was the first to post. lol
Lol!
I like it! I took a peek because I already sent the general concept to the GM and he can keep me honest.

I am having visitors from out of province come over tonight though and a RL game tomorrow. Should I just post the outline or wait for full sheet?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You missed most of the discussion of what the adventure is about, but for now... just think Harper Agent sent to check on a Death Curse running rampant down in the Jungles of Chult. You might not even know what tthat means, but you have a contact, and you were put on a ship.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
You missed most of the discussion of what the adventure is about, but for now... just think Harper Agent sent to check on a Death Curse running rampant down in the Jungles of Chult. You might not even know what tthat means, but you have a contact, and you were put on a ship.
Nah, only 2 pages read up and character built. Just trying to decide on his last major detail which, at this point, is just mostly cosmetic.

Squirrels are evil!

Remove ads