(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

EarlyBird

Explorer
We is poor, poor folk for sure. Some of those guides we will not be able to hire at 150gp up front.

Who wants to be the treasurer?? Your character need not be the one carrying everything, you would just be tracking our gold and magic for the group.

EarlyBird

Explorer
LOL - Who is good in the mountains. Which there are a few to the west of the city, but looking like they are not part of the adventure yet.

I have plans to take jungle as my next faved terrain, and perhaps undead as my next enemy. But we is way off from all of that.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I have been giving you the treasure from that rather terrible Adventurer's League Intro... where all the big bosses appear to have 10gp worth and no more. We're gonna move along to the 'real' Tomb of Annihilation Adventure now, so we should be getting better soon. Feel free to hit the Wren up for some drinking money, and use it to pay for a guide. (Also, the guides may be more desperate than they appear!)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I usually like being treasurer but... I'm doing it for an IRL campaign (pathfinder) and there is SO MUCH STUFF. I'm the party quarter master and it's a wilderness adventure (Kingmaker adventure path). I'm keeping track of loot (both gold and mundane stuff like weapons), supplies (food, animal fodder, firewood etc), tools, animal carrying capacity...

so for my sanity, please someone else :p

Rodrigo doesn't have a lot of money either :/

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Like...

BANDIT LOOT

BANDIT ARMAMENT
short sword 21 X 210 sold
Short bow 10X 300 sold
Long bow 5X 375 sold
Leather armor 21 210 sold
dagger 3X 3 sold 1 for mikhael
handaxe, masterwork 2X 612 sold
Arrows 2550 127.5 sold assumes each bandit shot 3 (and thus has 17 left).
Studded leather armor 25 sold
sum 1862.5

SPECIAL GEAR (magic etc)
9 thunderstones 270 Telchar wants these
Magic Boots in rich forest green to Hawk
Copper magical dagger, heron-shaped, from tree marker yak
Potion cure light wound kalgon

VALUABLES (full value listed)
Dire Wolf Pelt 100 sold 15 pounds, needs processing to atain listed value
Various pelts, lose and crates 320 sold this is the party's entire “regular pelt” stock, 111 pounds
a pair of silver earrings worth 150gp 150 sold
a wooden music box (1 lb) worth 90gp 90 sold 1 pound
green herbal liquor (alcohol) 8X 160 sold 10 pounds
Copper Bracelet with engraving 100 sold Not local, could be worth a lot more if right buyer if found
sum 920

TRADE GOODS
100 lbs of flour in 5 lb sacks 2 sold
200 lbs of assorted frozen meats (deer, fish, rabbit, etc) 20 sold price is estimated at 1 sp/pound, cannot find in book
Trail rations, 30 15 sold 30 pounds
Cold weather gear, 15 X 120 sold 105 pounds
30 days fodder for 3 horse 4.5 most left behind (4 taken) 900 pounds
firewood for 30 days, 2 fires 0.6 left behind 1200 pounds
sum 162.1

That's ONE SESSION

Remove ads