(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I had thought about "the hand" too but it's a bit sinister. Besides too many of our characters are dexterous.

(...get it... anyone... yeah it's a lame pun)

I do like the bundle of stick idea. But are you familiar with the order of the stick? :D

Lastly, English is not my first language either.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Bol, Poe, Van'Sharen, the Wren, and Screaming Wind (who I don't think you've met) form the Alliance of the Open Palm (the Factions working together) so the Hand (or some variant) works well, but might be too much an open admission that you work for those guys.

I like the "Bundle of Sticks" I guess I could call you "Sticks' for short...

Fradak

Explorer
The complete name, 4 Sticks and the Beauty

If you don't find this funny, it's certainly
the language barrier...

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I had thought about "the hand" too but it's a bit sinister. Besides too many of our characters are dexterous.

(...get it... anyone... yeah it's a lame pun)
The best kind.

I do like the bundle of stick idea. But are you familiar with the order of the stick? :D
I am. There's actually a more sinister hidden meaning too, I now realize. I'm not pushing it.

Lastly, English is not my first language either.
Sacre bleu!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The best kind.

I am. There's actually a more sinister hidden meaning too, I now realize. I'm not pushing it.

Sacre bleu!
I too thought about that meaning but I didn't want to bring people down by mentioning it... I would still be willing to use it.

The combined arms company?
The star company?
The northern companions?

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

EarlyBird

Explorer
[MENTION=6899077] I hope this won't come across as criticizing your choice, but I'm curious as to why this direction for your character? Not very familiar with this sub-class.

Horizon Walker is in Xanathar's Guide, and took it for a couple reasons. The first and for most is that I liked the fluff and thought it would be in more with what this adventure is ultimately about.

Horizon Walkers guard the world against threats that originate from other planes or that seek to ravage the mortal realm with otherworldly magic.

Being as this adventure has to do with Acererak the Lich, I think Dellrak would become a planar warrior guarding against his return. Also as a dwarven guide he already traveled far across the mountainous regions of the Forgotten Realms, so few of the other arch-types fit his theme.

Game wise he will get a few extra spells and an extra damage die.

Dellrak is going to become more support/healing when we reach the mid to higher levels.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Is everyone as poor as Dellrak?? He has 27gp (and still owes 10 for his bunny)

Did I miss us finding any treasure anywhere? I don't think so I'm playing a dwarf so I am on the look out for the shiny stuff. lol

Remove ads