• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

5E (OOC) Fitz's Folly (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
Or just the winged monkey. Though, I'm seriously considering options to somehow make it a familiar for Harb. Could be fun.
Uh... I've been thinking about that myself! I was even thinking of just making a Tabaxi shaman cast some variant of Find Familar that would bind the animal to you (like a magic item that works like a familiar) just as a reward. Of course, without Harb knowing FF, he'd have a hard time raising her if she died. Mmm.. Maybe they give you some plant that allows you to cast it (eat it, tuck some in her mouth) if she died (your life forces would be bonded after all, she can't truly die if you're alive...)

Now I just have to think of WHY they would do that for you...

gargoyleking

Explorer
Let let me rewrite a bit of my IC post. Maybe they'll see that they've all but bonded already and decide to just make it official.

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
So, Grrol and Brapp don't have to go with you when you leave (it might make fights take longer) but they'd want to, and it's always strange in D&D when the Party is up to Very Important Things and no NPCs will help (because the game gets overloaded with too many characters).

I think they should probably go with you, but they should be used somewhat sparingly. (Like guarding the camp and carrying the canoe) As opposed to "active participants in everything that you do". Don't get me wrong, use 'em how you like. I'm happy with anything that seems to make sense, story-wise.

How do you all feel about it?

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
@Kobold Stew I was doing some updating of my notes, and I realised that I still had Imogen's AC listed as 14 (from before she got her Draconic Resistance!) Also, your character in the RG has her HP listed as both 30 and 31, while I have it as 32. I have no idea which is right.

I know you all will fix them when I level you up, but nearly everyone's character is a mess since the format changed with the site upgrade. I have at least one more story beat to get to before leveling, though.

gargoyleking

Explorer
I'll be transfering Harb and my other characters to Mythweavers soon. Just makes life easier, and tracking spell slots and HP is much simpler. Just pull up the sheet, make the change and hit save.

Kobold Stew

Adventurer
@Kobold Stew I was doing some updating of my notes, and I realised that I still had Imogen's AC listed as 14 (from before she got her Draconic Resistance!) Also, your character in the RG has her HP listed as both 30 and 31, while I have it as 32. I have no idea which is right.
Thanks for this.

Yes -- AC16 (13+DEX).
Hit Points 31.

Character sheet is all evened up now.

gargoyleking

Explorer
So, with the mention of levelling... I took a good hard look at Lv 5 Monk. Uh yeah... 'Harb' is about to go into overdrive... +1 Prof bonus, +1 Ki, extra attack, and to make it crazay, Stunning fist. I may have to multiclass to rogue at lv 6 just to take advantage of that sweet sneak attack potential.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Oh level 5 is a huge power bump for most classes. Just getting a second attack and +1 to hit will double Rodrigo 's offensive power.

Neurotic

Adventurer
Same here. 3rd level spells, d8 inspiration and refresh in short rest. You will pass all saving throws coming your way :p

Advertisement