(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

EarlyBird

Explorer
That is the what I was thinking. A useful character as we have everyone else as potential powerhouses. I'm really hoping to use healing and then some small buffs, saving what you suggested above for big bosses and the like.

Along the way I hope to RP his connection to nature and his horizon walker abilities.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I have been waiting to tell you... When we are done this fight it is time to level up. Then we have to decide where to go next (though there will be a couple of obvious candidates, so I guess where to go after that).

EarlyBird

Explorer
Yeah I won't be but around 1 level behind at the higher levels, and even at the lower ends. Cleric lvls 1-3

Harb has some descent damage output potential - I have noticed that about monks in a lot of different games. I'm thinking powerhouses at around 5-6 lvl which he will defiantly be.

Do you mean where to go locally? - into the weird croc-temple I would say.

Or where to go on the island specifically?

Lvl 4?? oh yeah here is another of my crazy abilities - Dwarven Fortitude can't wait to try it out.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think my last post may not have been included in the action summary? I understand if it wasn't -- just let me know either way.

Cheers!

I am SOOO sorry. I just noticed the last post you meant. I had thought you were talking about the one where you rolled a 9 on the check, not your Action Surge post, which I admit, I totally missed. So... you still have your Action Surge. Sorry that you didn't get your cool cinematic moment, which I totally would have gone for. Unfortunately, I hate back-tracking, so its too late now. I'll try to make it up for you in the future.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases