(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It was an excellent time to use that power to get advantage! (and I'm glad to see Dellrack's very solid and consistent performance). We need to take these things down fast and well, Rodrigo isn't rolling so well right about now :/ Maybe if we focus-fired a bit more?

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Ouch. So much for saving resources :p
I should stop trying to save some spell slots for later...

This fight is going strange. I keep hitting the same people over and over and missing the others. Heck, I haven't even had a chance to attack Dellrak (who has Protection from Evil) or Dragonbait (who has almost as many HP as everyone else put together)... and yet I've beat on Artus Cimber, Qawasha, and now Chrysagon.

Fradak

Explorer
Yup, Protection vs Evil helped Chrysagon many times since the zigurat. I try to stick to 1 spell slot per fight and with Sanctuary gone, he feels naked.
At least he's still on his feets (Str Save: 1D20+3 = [19]+3 = 22). So he got that going for him, which is nice.

I'll wait to see how the fight is going before choosing between defensive or offensive stance.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Soon as Dellrak can pull away from his current spot he'll come up to help the others.
Oh it's normal that we are split in sub groups to hold the flanks, but we've been doing a poor job within those subgroups at hitting the same foe to reduce their numbers quicker.

... that and Rodrigo has been rolling terribly the last round. Riposte failed, action surge did nothing, saving throw failed...

Remove ads