(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dellrak got Misty Step from Horizon Walker and took Healing Spirit for his 2nd level spell, so we have a bit more healing now than just my goodberries!

That's good because I will probably leave Chrysagon to help the crew guard the ship. Probably best to leave a few other NPCs too (to speed up the game and to ensure the ship's safety. Always good to have a ready escape!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Miss Imogen leveled up. ASI to Dexterity.
I am also very aware that she has been shooting arrows and not keeping track of ammo. If you ever want this to be a thing, let me know. I try to have her gather arrows after fights, etc., but I know I should be more aware of a diminishing resource, and I have not been.

Part of the "fun" of this adventure is supposed to be the overall hardship of the land and situation, but it's pretty hard (especially in PBP) to use rules to enforce that (it's also particularly tedious). Just role-play that you don't have unlimited resources and I'm fine with it. If you run into anyone who shoots at you, loot them. (We won't bother saying exactly how many you get, who cares, just as long as it's part of the story).

EDIT: How did this get in the IC? Oops! I'll move it...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
[moved from IC]
Miss Imogen leveled up. ASI to Dexterity.
I am also very aware that she has been shooting arrows and not keeping track of ammo. If you ever want this to be a thing, let me know. I try to have her gather arrows after fights, etc., but I know I should be more aware of a diminishing resource, and I have not been.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb still thinks the 'lava island' is the best strategy as long as going there doesn't endanger the craft. It's isolated and unless there's some contrivance to get people/things to it, it'll be easier to scout out, claim and then defend.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Captain agrees with Harb. If they land almost anywhere else in the city, for all you know you will be instantly surrounded in zombies or something. (That could be true there too, of course, but there's less space for anything to come from). Of course, this being D&D, for all you know Lava Zombies will pour up the sides of the pillar...

(I shouldn't go getting ideas...)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo will do a simple level up as a fighter and get his sweet, sweet 2nd attack (and +1 to hit!). Level 6 is more of a decision level, not 5.

I'm a little concerned because this is the second time where my fighting character, not designed as a tank, is being pressed in the tanky role. Hopefully Rodrigo can take it (he certainly can dish it).

The pillar seems like a good starting point.

Remove ads