(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I was not suggesting this as a course of action, but was recognizing the conversation we had just had about saving resources. Maybe there is an exotic fletcher somewhere in town.

That's actually quite possible.

Rodrigo has parry and riposte, just needs a bit of hp buff.

In other news, We had a bad case of earth tremors at 5.7, there are building down and people injured. This in the middle of covid 19 quarantine. I'll be a little late with leveling up

YIKES. They had one in the USA a couple of days ago, too. Earth is really trying to shake off us parasites.
Don't worry about the level-up until you're safe. We can wait if we have to. (Things take forever around here anyway.)

gargoyleking

Adventurer

Updated Harb, he's got 2 shots/round with his bow now. Though, I don't think I've been seriously tracking his arrow usage either.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm okay with an abstract
1) "quiver is full (or full-ish)"
2) "quiver is low (starting to worry)"
3) "quiver is empty"

...it's easy to tell how you go from 1 to 2 (use your bow in a few fights) but determining how you know if you go from 2 to 3? I dunno. A roll?

Ultimately it might be easier to track arrows.

Or just fluff it. At any rate it sounds like Imogen is getting low, so she should be on the lookout for a source, and everyone else is doing fine.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Good. I think the silence was indicating a preference for the pillar -- is that right? I am fine with that in any case, and Miss Imogen will watch over the gunwales.

Remove ads