(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(To my mind, 3 is right out, and 2 is preferable to 1, though a reed boat might be better for us than a raft.)

So 2 > 1b > 1a > 3.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Of course, Hup'lo will worry that the Tabaxi are just luring you back to their village so that they can eat you, which is not impossible.
Rodrigo is so fed up with the jungle's random hostilities that he shrug. "if they are really friendly, great. If they are not, it's just another near disaster and we'll kill half of them." He rubbed his eyebrows and added "What I mean is that we can't pass up the rare kindness because of fear of treachery/aggression. We know we can deal with the latter"

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I put the reason for them to return for this reason. But going into the village has another benefit. You might be able to convince them to give you new canoes instead of going with rafts. :) Since there was a fight right now, how about we (you) take the short rest while tabaxi stand guard? We're fairly safe on the island, right? We can discuss it.

That said, it will be the shortest spirit quest in history if I return with them half a day after starting :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It would be hilarious in a way with an alternate history version of the party

You: "My spirit quest has succeeded, I found the champions who will remove the curse!"
Us, treasure-hunting murder hobboes" "blink"
Tribe: "yaaaaaaaaayyy!!!"
Us: "..... god damn it"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The village is secret enough that the tabaxi know to take strangers through a circuitous tricky route that would be more difficult to replicate and easy for the villagers to defend, rather than the most direct hunting route, but not so secret that anyone will be offended by the strangers' arrival.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
If we really did just ruin all our supplies, going to the village might be mandatory. Goodberries are great and all, but only if I have spell slots to cast at the end of the day.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
You have two survavalists in the party and the druid can cast goodberries too. Food shouldn't be the problem, except for slight slowing down.

Remove ads