(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I did the roll for fun and it turned out so bad that I wanted to see what fun stuff you can come up with.
Chrysagon will slip but not fall off the tree.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love volunteer skill-checks. The thought crossed my mind to ask for them, just to put a scare into you all. Your description was apt - the bark is slippery, it's surprisingly nerve-wracking.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@gargoyleking Harb needs to roll a dc11 Athletics or Acrobatics check to avoid being pulled off the ledge. If he fails, he'll fall 30 feet. He's a Monk, so you may have some tricks. If you don't have some cool monk thing to do, I'll let you roll a dc11 Str save to catch the ledge (if you roll a 16+ you can keep your bow, otherwise you drop it to catch the ledge). I'm afraid I can't let the save be a Dex save, you're being pulled off. Gotta be Str.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Fwew! I just spent all day (not kidding) redoing all my maps. I like making maps, but I hate that bit where I have to update the locations before posting a round. It takes me forever. So I went through labelling and colour-coding all the icons. Officially now, PCs are Blue, NPCs are Yellow, and BGs are Orange (and Spell Effects are Green). Every Icon will have an ID right on it, and I won't have to worry about it. We should all be able to tell what icon is who without cross-referencing. Let me know if you have trouble reading them.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You will note that as part of my New Icons, I changed Dellrak so he's not the exact same as Angis. You may or may not be surprised to learn that I've written "Angis" at least twenty times before catching it, when I meant Dellrak. I think I've never published it that way, but I felt like changing him anyway. I hope you find the new Icons to your liking. I'll improve the font size as we go along. Still getting used to how to build them.

Remove ads