(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Besides, Harb is fully capable of healing her himself. And without the reliance of a d20 roll. (Though I like PF2's version of medicine healing better.)

Also, we spotted another abandoned Yellow Banner camp on our way into the city. I think we forgot the plan to go check it out in all the rukus at the snake temple.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Besides, Harb is fully capable of healing her himself. And without the reliance of a d20 roll. (Though I like PF2's version of medicine healing better.)

Also, we spotted another abandoned Yellow Banner camp on our way into the city. I think we forgot the plan to go check it out in all the rukus at the snake temple.
If so, I think it was the same camp. You flew down this way, I guess.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm assuming that this game (all the games, frankly) have slowed down due to the holidays. Current events in the USA might not help some of our players, either. (Even if only as a distraction).

In a (very low-pressure) attempt to get things moving forward, I'd like to summarize where we are at and the problems we are facing (in the game!):

I think everyone is waiting on @gargoyleking Harb to decide if he wants to just ignore the Thayans and go get Ukee (I'd take another three-checks to get it done) or if he or @Neurotic Myrral want to go parlay with them, or fight with them. If you don't trust the Thayans, I think you're right not to, but they appear at the moment to be unwilling to start anything. They may be villains, but they're not monsters.

The other Sticks are on their way, but timing-wise, I feel like it would have taken longer to search the Yurts and go back up the raised road than it took Harb & Myrral to get to where we're at with them, so I've left that group sort-of "on pause" - though if a fight breaks out, I'll make sure they're in a place where they can help at range.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
This BS has me quite upset and I've been having a hard time processing it in a healthy way.
Things pass.
It can ways be worse.
It was never so, it wasn't somehow.

Hmmm...the last one doesn't translate well. The idea is however (bad) it is, people live through it, have babies, live on somehow to better times.

Anyhow, take your pick at cliché survival motto. And watch Idiocracy movie for some fun, keep hoping it is not prophetic.

Or the movie Contagion which is oddly specificly correct, though luckily our version of the virus isn't quite as lethal.

Game on, it has to get better eventually.

Remove ads