(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
More guides may not provide additional help... if they don't agree, then what?

The player is curious about both dwarves, but I agree the druid seems the best choice.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Harb would have no input, trusting the others to choose wisely. Sorry for waiting so long to respond. Yesterday was extra hectic with my wife's operation and having to take care of her/keep the 3 year old from tackling her.

Fradak

Explorer
Thanks for the time line Kobold. I'd like to add my 2 cents.

Chrysagon asked Qawasha about the Fort he came from.
Qawasha: "The Chwinga have guided me to you. I had only just returned to Port Nyanzaru from Fort Beluarian when you summoned me here.
Chrysagon: "And what news do you have from the Fort?"

As Earlybird proposed to be the gear master, a shoping team was forming
Chrysagon: "Master Dellrack, we should get some material and supplies for the trip to the fort. I can assist you while the others take some rest."
Dellrack: "Aye, we be needin' a few things just to be safe. And we were suppose ta be use'n this stash fir kay-news (canoes) too."

EarlyBird

Explorer
As a player I say Azaka for the side quest. Fortune favors the bold, some extra fighting may lead to extra gear/magic.

And I will go with the group consent for Qawasha, but Dellrak ain't gonna like him.

Shopping in the IC or on here DM?

EarlyBird

Explorer
I noticed I don't have a Chult list of gear. But here is the start of some shopping.

15gp cartographer's tools
01gp cook's utensils
10gp expoler's pack
-backpack, bedroll, messkit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days rations, waterskin, 50' rope
12gp dungeoneer's pack
-backpack, crowbar, hammer, 10 pitons, 10 torches, tinderbox, 10 days rations, waterskin, 50' rope
02gp bedrolls x2 (to be used as slings for moving the dead or other none sleeping purposes)
05gp healer's kit

45gp spent (15gp left for canoes)

Remove ads