(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Kobold Stew I was doing some updating of my notes, and I realised that I still had Imogen's AC listed as 14 (from before she got her Draconic Resistance!) Also, your character in the RG has her HP listed as both 30 and 31, while I have it as 32. I have no idea which is right.

I know you all will fix them when I level you up, but nearly everyone's character is a mess since the format changed with the site upgrade. I have at least one more story beat to get to before leveling, though.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I'll be transfering Harb and my other characters to Mythweavers soon. Just makes life easier, and tracking spell slots and HP is much simpler. Just pull up the sheet, make the change and hit save.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
@Kobold Stew I was doing some updating of my notes, and I realised that I still had Imogen's AC listed as 14 (from before she got her Draconic Resistance!) Also, your character in the RG has her HP listed as both 30 and 31, while I have it as 32. I have no idea which is right.

Thanks for this.

Yes -- AC16 (13+DEX).
Hit Points 31.

Character sheet is all evened up now.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So, with the mention of levelling... I took a good hard look at Lv 5 Monk. Uh yeah... 'Harb' is about to go into overdrive... +1 Prof bonus, +1 Ki, extra attack, and to make it crazay, Stunning fist. I may have to multiclass to rogue at lv 6 just to take advantage of that sweet sneak attack potential.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Same here. 3rd level spells, d8 inspiration and refresh in short rest. You will pass all saving throws coming your way :p

Remove ads