[OOC] Heroes of the Middle Reaches : Wandering Star

Sparky

And there's no specific mention of the duration, but since the movement is listed as the affected creatures' movement plus the Cleric's CHA, I'd say that on the Sea Devil's initiative he 'comes to himself.'

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Blackrat, I've been meaning to ask. Are you intentionally not marking the creatures you've been attacking?

Uhm, no. I keep forgetting... :blush: Actually, I'll definetly want to mark the halfling so I can get extra damage to him next round...

helium3

First Post
The first encounter at the abandoned house was worth 750XP and the one you just completed was worth 900XP.

That means that the current XP total is at 275XP. That's a little over one quarter of the way to 2nd level.

helium3

First Post
I don't know who has copies of the PHB (and the Adventurer's Vault) but if you could post a list of items that you'd like (or send the list via PM) that'd be great. The list should contain items of the following levels:

Level + 4
Level + 3
Level + 2
Level + 1
Level + 1

I can't guarantee you'll get everything on your list, but having that list will help me in selecting "treasure parcels" to place.

Walking Dad

First Post
Loots! I have AV if anyone wants to ping me.
Good to know :)

Level + 4 - Bag of Holding
Level + 3 - Wavestrider boots
Level + 2 - Wand of Psychic Ravaging +1 (yes, a wand wizard with low dex...)
Level + 1 - Veteran's Leather armor +1
Level + 1 - Neck Item + 1 ?

Last edited:

The Digger

First Post
Aaaargh! I've just spent ages poring over the PHB and AV trying to sort out items. I think I've got it sorted and then notice 2 (two!!) Level 1 items -- I'll start again - he says in a small voice:.-(

Remove ads