• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Life in Vein - Recruiting Replacement Player!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hey guys, I've posted and updated, but no one seems to be doing anything. Are you waiting for something else to happen, is RL getting in the way, or is this game not going well for you? Please let me know, as if people aren't enjoying this game, I can attempt to change it. Either that, or I'm going to re-open recruiting and contact the alternates. I just want to know so that I'm not left hanging for weeks at a time.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hey guys, I've posted and updated, but no one seems to be doing anything. Are you waiting for something else to happen, is RL getting in the way, or is this game not going well for you? Please let me know, as if people aren't enjoying this game, I can attempt to change it. Either that, or I'm going to re-open recruiting and contact the alternates. I just want to know so that I'm not left hanging for weeks at a time.

Hey Isida!

I like the campaign the way it's going, but there's really nothing my character can do right now. It seems that the action is "witch focused", and the abilities of my Mojh Akashik/runethane are somewhat useless, for the moment. I built an intrigue oriented character (high ranks in bluff, forgery, and knowledge skills) and its low strenght and low attack bonus don't really help in combat oriented situations...

Take the situation right now: the elemental is chatting with the witch (actually, they're communicating telepathically, if I'm not mistaken, so the two are immobile, next to one another). The blind faen is safe, the elemental is next to the witch, but it's not attacking, so, my character is waiting to see what happens.

If you prefer, I can write this in the game thread. I check for updates daily (except during the weekends) so when and if my character can act, I'll be one of the first ones to post.

Now, if you feel that my character is unsuitable, please let me know.

Cheers

SG

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Dougal - You haven't posted in over three weeks, are you still game?

In addition, I'm recruiting again. If anyone wants to take over Faen Friend's character Agracahn, the vain litorian unfettered, it might be an easy way to get into AU. Alternately I have two NPCs, Pai the faen magister and Soen the spryte champion of magic. I haven't statted them out yet, and if anyone wants to, then could take them. At this juncture in time it's going to be a bit hard to introduce totally new characters, but I can try to swing it if people don't want to take over someone else's character or don't want to stat out the current NPCs.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Dougal - You haven't posted in over three weeks, are you still game?

In addition, I'm recruiting again. If anyone wants to take over Faen Friend's character Agracahn, the vain litorian unfettered, it might be an easy way to get into AU. Alternately I have two NPCs, Pai the faen magister and Soen the spryte champion of magic. I haven't statted them out yet, and if anyone wants to, then could take them. At this juncture in time it's going to be a bit hard to introduce totally new characters, but I can try to swing it if people don't want to take over someone else's character or don't want to stat out the current NPCs.

I'd be interested in taking over Agracahn.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
oh this is entirely too tempting. this is one of the only AU games that I am not in :) if you'll have me in yet another of your games Holly, I'll take Pai. I have been reading your game since you started and while I will have to catch up again I'd like to have a go at it.

For people who are not really swimming in games like I am I will gladly give up any spot. Just go ahead and post your interest.

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay cool, I'll start working on my version of Pai. Any requirements on him than posted in your opening post for this thread? (3rd level, 2700gp, quickling faen magister with Energy Mage (Cold)). Oh and while I am not sure about specifics is the BoHM2 open as well?

Remove ads