• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Thread Closed)

doghead

thotd
Apologies for the delay in updating. The usual end of year rubbish I am afraid. Nothing exciting.
[MENTION=83982]Electric Wizard[/MENTION] - Thanks for the heads up. Good luck with the move.
[MENTION=17100]Fangor the Fierce[/MENTION] - Sorry to hear that. I hope things are getting better.

thotd

Axel

First Post
Sorry for my lack of updates, getting smashed at work (again...). Also, after Friday (GMT+8) I'll have limited to no internet access until mid-January. A delightful driving holiday with a 1-year old in the back...(not my idea...). Don't let my absence hold up the game.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry for my lack of updates, getting smashed at work (again...). Also, after Friday (GMT+8) I'll have limited to no internet access until mid-January. A delightful driving holiday with a 1-year old in the back...(not my idea...). Don't let my absence hold up the game.
ouch, losing a front liner in the game. We may want to wait until January so real life for Doghead and Axel can be soothed.

doghead

thotd
Hello everyone. I hope that you have all had (or are having) a great Christmas and New Year's holiday.

I didn't mean to be away from the computer for quite so long. But I must say that I did enjoy getting off the information superhighway for a bit. But keen to get back to the game and kick it along. I'll get an IC post up asap.

thotd

doghead

thotd
I don't require you to post your rolls. You can if you wish, and Invisible Castle is more than acceptable as a means to do so. But if you wish to just roll them bones on your table at home, or work, you can do that as well.

thotd

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Round 1 is written. I'll give it another half day to give ghostcat and Fangor a chance to post.

Scott, have a safe trip. I hope it all goes smoothly. If you have any specific intentions for Jan, let me know and I will include them as best I can. That been said, a Round 2 post is still a few days away at best I suspect.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Intentions is to continue with The bardic ability , as that will be a move to continue, he will stay back and shoot bow and arrow. if he is face to face, he will drop the bow and draw longsword to attack. Go ahead roll for me, of course.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads