• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Tholestia: also XP and GP tracking etc.

Ilan

First Post
All women are ......

Things were going great, messages I recieved could only mean she was intrested, but apperently women are ...... Didn't think I was her type and it seems I was correct. Damned that not kissing her on the date.

Even the women I have consulted are puzzled how women can act, how in godsname are we to understand then how it works. Thought I had it figured out, but you can never be sure it seems.

Even more so, I have less time to earn me a case of beers. Damned those silly bets I make.

Bacter

First Post
If Diactum wants to cast a "hold portal" spell on the portal we just entered through... could he also dismiss this spell at any moment (by either casting a dispel magic or just by a gesture or something) if we needed to get out before the end of the spell?

Sullaf

First Post
Aaaaaahhhhhhh A New Layout. I Got Lost Already.

[ontopic]Is there any evidence that the construct enter this room? Footprints, smashed skelletons, anything. Kheldev would like to determine if it encountered anything...[/ontopic]

[offtopic]Oh my ... we almost look professional out there, relying on knowledge skills and such and being rather careful. What ever happened to the good old, walk in and kick the living sjizzle out of the monsters inside... :rolleyes: [/offtopic]

Last edited:

Deepwinter 7

First Post
Yuk new layout is bad! It's even slower than it used to be and those message icons?! C'mon there were enough absolete images as it was

Darnit it takes over 30 seconds to just connect to the server!

guess the good-old bashing around would get us killed here... :)

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Deepwinter 7 said:
nice hint rav...
Yeah, I know. I much rather had people using the results of the knowledge checks in some way, using extra divination spells to find out what's happening etc.

Instead, I wait for four days and two out of six party members who are supposedly thrilled about all things arcane refuse to post. So I have to be blunt like this.

If wonder... if I ever put in a secret door, will people look for it? I guess they'll just wait till I get fed up and magical pointer arrows disappear.

Of course, with secret doors you just need to Elf the room (send an elf to walk within 5 feet of all the walls), and Ilan probably will claim that bit of spotlight :)

Rav