OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

Yeah, don't get down Grimmjow! This time of year always has a slow posting rate. But for what its worth, you're doing a great job! I'm having a ton of fun playing in your adventure, so keep it up!

Grimmjow

First Post
sorry i didnt get it posted yesterday :/ life caught up with me but with DnD being the only thing i know is coming today i should be able to get the next stuff posted

and thanks for the encouragement guys :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Grimmjow, I need to know how many bad guys there are for targeting purposes. Arshaka made a 23 Perception check, so he sees everybody and I'm trying to unleash a burst area attack on the largest group of foes. I kinda need to know how many are in each area and then I'll need to know what their Fort scores are to see if I hit. I guess I can just roll damage but then you'd have to apply the damage to the stats page instead.

Grimmjow

First Post
Grimmjow, I need to know how many bad guys there are for targeting purposes. Arshaka made a 23 Perception check, so he sees everybody and I'm trying to unleash a burst area attack on the largest group of foes. I kinda need to know how many are in each area and then I'll need to know what their Fort scores are to see if I hit. I guess I can just roll damage but then you'd have to apply the damage to the stats page instead.

okay i'll put them on the map THIS evening. going to be with friends and family till about 4-5 o'clock central time. I'll get it up when they leave

Phoenix8008

First Post
Thanks for getting those up.

Another question for the DM. Since Arshaka detected everyone and is alerting all of them via a free action telepathic communication, is this still a surprise round potentially? Does everyone have to succeed in the Perception test themselves in order for it to not be a surprise round? I only ask because I'd like to use an action point to make another attack, but I can't if it's a surprise round still.

Sorry for being troublesome. :blush:

Grimmjow

First Post
Thanks for getting those up.

Another question for the DM. Since Arshaka detected everyone and is alerting all of them via a free action telepathic communication, is this still a surprise round potentially? Does everyone have to succeed in the Perception test themselves in order for it to not be a surprise round? I only ask because I'd like to use an action point to make another attack, but I can't if it's a surprise round still.

Sorry for being troublesome. :blush:

lol its fine
go ahead and action point. They technically know where they are but they are ready for the attack so no surprise round.

Remove ads