OOC tread of "The Broken Tower"

I've been tinkering with my character sheet to try and switch it over to the tabbed format that folks seem to be using, but creating and editing wiki pages is definitely new for me, so if any of the more experienced players would like to take a look and make any suggestions for how I can improve it, I'm all ears.

treex

First Post
They are still about an hour away when the group decides to stop for food underneath a tree. The sky is blue and the sun in shining down on our heroes.

XD I suppose this doesn't apply to me.

And as for Skyla's formatting, I can't quite help you there because the wiki isn't loading up for me properly. I can't even double-check my approval status or edit my sheet.

treex

First Post
Don't be airing my dirty laundry here! :<

But if it's relevant, this is where I got started before I entered that adventure.

Half of the things I wrote, I've come to realize, might kinda suck. I was...overly-excited, liked the attention. Hope I've improved since then, as a person and a role-player.

*laughs* I happen to like Kruor's antics! And the idea to make a robot vampire... well, I have always thought it toed the line between genius and crazy (which mean's it's f@#$'n brilliant)!

@steaminwillybmen : I'll have a look at your sheet when I have the chance. I'm fond of using the tabbed character sheet, myself. I find the best way to create a character with that format is to whole-sale rip off another character's character sheet (by editing it, then copying and pasting it in my own page). Give me a few days to work on it, and I'll have your sheet up and running just like my characters!

treex

First Post
CrimsonFlameWielder said:
*laughs* I happen to like Kruor's antics! And the idea to make a robot vampire... well, I have always thought it toed the line between genius and crazy (which mean's it's f@#$'n brilliant)!

Uh, thanks I suppose. The concept started when I realized that Vampire Warforged was a totally legit/legal combination within the rulebooks. And then I just got obsessed with making a decent backstory. Next thing I knew, the story just writes itself. Bad with the names though, got some help for that.

CrimsonFlameWielder said:
I find the best way to create a character with that format is to whole-sale rip off another character's character sheet (by editing it, then copying and pasting it in my own page). Give me a few days to work on it, and I'll have your sheet up and running just like my characters!

That's what I do, but I have a bad habit of "saving" my progress by publishing prematurely after I'm done with a section. On top of that, I used to work on them one section at a time so that they didn't seem like such a huge workload.

Sadly, that doesn't work with the tabbed version as you can't pick just one section. I think future new characters will be developed in the vanilla format before I import it to tabs. Which begs the question of whether the vanilla format will stick long enough.

On another topic, ENWorld's uh...posty thing seems to spaz out on me sometimes. I can't click on anything (the formatting stuff) and that includes the quick reply, quote and multi-quote button as well as the save button for editing.

The wiki too seems to spaz out sometimes. Not sure if server side or my connection.

EDIT1: Put up links for the PCs on the first page, for ease of access. And steaminwillybmen can have a look at backstories :)

NOTE: Would be nice to have something shorter to type for your name steaminwillybmen. What would you prefer? Something shorthand...

Last edited:

Grimmjow

First Post
i need a perception check DC 25 please (not on this forum on the game forum)

EDIT: or i guess if you don't want to post any in character text just go ahead and roll it on here, il know what its for

Remove ads