Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

Well. Blackened is actually pretty bitchin'.

I don't think I want to use it for Cass, but it just gave me a pretty sweet idea for something else. Thanks!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
He's pretty damned evil. I built him with the "Flame" Mystery, and intend him to eventually be a melee combatant with mad-crazy dreamlike extrasensory perception. [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], you should definitely read Cass's background and tell me if you recognize anything. :uhoh:

"Gods, I want her, why shouldn't I have her?" thought Cass. Four days later, driven half-crazed with lust and drunk on rum, Cass returned to the brothel, snatched the child, and raped her in the alley behind a barrel.

The child survived two days before succumbing to death, but not before cursing her perpetrator with blindness. A week after she died, the child's brother set fire to Cass's barracks in Merck's warehouse.

nothing jumps out at me. nothing recognizable.

Scott DeWar

maximized fireball to explode right next to Canadian bacon
KABOOM! ! !

10d6=60 points damage
that's a forewarning
because, you know - E V I L

GlassEye

Adventurer
Wow, lot's of good stuff going on while I was not reading. Very cool ties, CB, in multiple respects. This should take an interesting turn once we all get together.

Scott DeWar

'Ello, my name is Niles LeGosche. Vu killed moi sister. prepare to die.

Last edited:

Very cool ties, CB, in multiple respects. This should take an interesting turn once we all get together.
Thanks. I'm sure a flame oracle has been done loads of times, but, happily, it's still sexy and fresh to me since I've been away from gaming for several years. I put a lot of thought into Cass, and am stoked to take him for a whirl.

'Ello, my name is Niles LeGosche. You killed my sister. prepare to die.
You win the thread. #princessbride.

And here I thought Niles and Cass would be besties. Cass sure doesn't know the girl was Niles's sister. I very much doubt Cass spent much time thinking about the girl. Yet.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

OK! [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] your IC thread is here. Post at will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases