Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Way of the Wicked

Broken link, TS. Not sure if you were directing us to the existing IC for the original characters' story if the link was to a separate IC. Please advise.

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] please take note of the post below:

For the new characters: Please note that you get two traits but one is your crime. You get two bonus skill points per level. You get a bonus feat at first level. You start play at second level so create your character at second level.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Guest 11456

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] congratulations on achieving second level. Please update your characters to second level at your earliest convienence. Any changes in spells will become available when you are able to rest.

TS, is it helpful to you to have an abbreviated version of my character sheet included in each of my IC posts for Cass? I like that GlassEye does this, along with a sectioned area containing Armides'sspeech and a jpg (I totally ripped that off, so nice and tidy, thanks GE). I don't want to create more work for myself than I have to, though. If it won't help you navigate Cass's actions, I'll leave it off.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
TS, is it helpful to you to have an abbreviated version of my character sheet included in each of my IC posts for Cass? I like that GlassEye does this, along with a sectioned area containing Armides'sspeech and a jpg (I totally ripped that off, so nice and tidy, thanks GE). I don't want to create more work for myself than I have to, though. If it won't help you navigate Cass's actions, I'll leave it off.

You're welcome. I snagged that format from someone else so I can't claim credit for it.

Shayuri

First Post
Hm. In a post to the newcomers, you mentioned we start with bonus skills points, and a bonus feat?

I accounted for the skill points, but I don't recall knowing about a bonus feat. It's definitely not reflected on my sheet, nor on Armides' posted one. I just want to confirm that, as a tiefling, I should now have 2 feats not 1?

Remove ads