• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOTS 354 is up... and I feel old now...

Festivus

First Post
I can remember when I first saw that game still *slowly sits in the rocker by the cracker barrel*... sit a spell and I'll tell ya about Space Invaders and four hour marathon pong sessions.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
[giggle] Oddly, the giant centipede, old arcade game reference came up in our game a couple of weeks ago :D

And remember, the gender of an article agrees with the gender of the noun it modifies. "tha" is clearly a feminine ending.

-Hyp.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Don't feel old. I remember the game fondly, and I don't consider myself that old, though the first memories of it are a bit on the early side.

It's classic enough to be relevant regardless of age, and you'll still find the game around in either the original arcade version, or a recent repackaged combination of it with either Galaga or Pac-Man.

The reference itself in the comic was cute :)

MarkB

Legend
I loved the "natural spell" discussion. I'm getting the impression that Durkon's knowledge of druids is largely academic - he doesn't seem to have had much practical experience of them.

Hypersmurf said:
[giggle]

And remember, the gender of an article agrees with the gender of the noun it modifies. "tha" is clearly a feminine ending.

-Hyp.

I didn't realize that Dwaren was a Romance Language.

That must explain the French, and why Dwarven Bards take ranks in Perform (Jerry Lewis).

(Goes back to Atari 2600 and Fires up Q-bert)

Yep, still got it, the old fake wood paneling design.

Don't have Centipede. I do have Pac-Man, Baseball, Asteroids, Q-Bert, Laser-Blast, Atlantis, Grand Prix Racing, Frogger, and, ummm.... ET the Extraterrestrial.

Remove ads