• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #372 is up

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
"You dare compare me to a paladin?"

*lol*
-blarg

ps - In my new campaign, I've transmuted Immunity to Fear into +4 on saves vs fear, for exactly the same objections that Redcloak raises.
pps - Does that make me evil like him? *ponder*

paradox42

First Post
Very interesting episode. I honestly have no idea now where this is going to go- the possibilities seem endless! But I am on the edge of my seat waiting, oh yes.

Nyaricus

First Post
paradox42 said:
Very interesting episode. I honestly have no idea now where this is going to go- the possibilities seem endless! But I am on the edge of my seat waiting, oh yes.
Plus, Rich seems to be churning them out like crazy now :D

cheers,
--N

Fat Daddy

First Post
Nyaricus said:
Plus, Rich seems to be churning them out like crazy now :D

cheers,
--N
Yeah, on his forums he said that he is going to try and do a strip a day until this little sideplot is finished so that we can get back and see what is happening to poor Elan.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Fat Daddy said:
Yeah, on his forums he said that he is going to try and do a strip a day until this little sideplot is finished so that we can get back and see what is happening to poor Elan.
Good to hear! :D

Aeric

Explorer
blargney the second said:
ps - In my new campaign, I've transmuted Immunity to Fear into +4 on saves vs fear, for exactly the same objections that Redcloak raises.

I've always played it as an immunity to fear effects. A paladin can still be naturally afraid, suffer from self-doubt, etc. Otherwise, they're kender with the Smite ability. :confused:

Ero Gaki

First Post
I've always considered paladins truly fearless; it makes sense to me that a god will make a weapon who has no fear of death. Because that's what paladins are: weapons crafted to destroy evil. A weapon shouldn't fear death.

Remove ads