• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OoTS #373!

Presto2112

Explorer
Ero Gaki said:
Sigh... I hate Miko so much it hurts... I was really, really, really eager for Xykon to undeadify her...

Three points:

1. I believe Rich is unjoying the fact that Miko is so divisive within the community.

2. "Windstriker, I choose you! *Pika!*" was hilarious.

3. Those fiendish cockroaches are among the funniest things in the entire strip!

Talmun

First Post
Ero Gaki said:
Sigh... I hate Miko so much it hurts... I was really, really, really eager for Xykon to undeadify her...

I must confess to being utterly confused by all the Miko-hateing that goes on around here... :\

MarkB

Legend
Okay, clearly that was in no way, shape or form anything like a standard forcecage. Given the comic, I can understand it lacking the sixth wall, but it's certainly the first portable forcecage I've seen.

So, are we finally about to see the true form of the creature in the darkness?

... Nah.

Tiberius

Explorer
Grrr... I'm pretty sure that a "immobile, invisible cubical prison" is immune to tipping. :mad:

Also, I'm betting that Miko's smite evil won't work on the creature of darkness. He doesn't seem particularly malicious.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Tiberius said:
Grrr... I'm pretty sure that a "immobile, invisible cubical prison" is immune to tipping. :mad:
I wonder what happens if you cast a forcecage while on a boat? Does it stop the boat from moving? It's possible that the "immobile" part means that it can't be moved by the caster's mental commands, like a flaming sphere. But it need not emulate a n immovable rod.

I'm not saying Rich is right, but I could see why he could rule it that way.

Stupid villains worsen the enjoyment of the strip, IMO. Why Xykon didn't immediately kill her is beyond me. Doesn't he know heroes always escape from captivity? He can bring the dead thing back later.

Gez

First Post
Tiberius said:

Well, Miko's forcecage was neither invisible nor cubical anyway, so why should it have been immobile?

Remove ads