• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #409

Knight Otu

First Post
prosfilaes said:
What's going to happen to Belkar, though? He may actually have to stand trial, and he's sort of inarguably guilty.
Well, for now I suspect that the defense of Azure City should take precedence over anything else. Then again, the obviously-divinely-inspired Miko decided that it is a better tactic to execute one of Azure City's leaders, battle against the Order of the Stick, and resist arrest by the heir of the man she just executed. I'm going to trust her judgment. ;)

Andor

First Post
Mycanid said:
Sigh....

Am I the only one in her who feels sorry for Miko? :\

Miko is the sort of person who never, ever stops to doubt herself or rethink her position, no matter how many facts are waved in her face. Most of us have had to deal with people like that, and can only dream of actually being able to smack them hard with a zweihander. Any further comments on that sort of person will lead me into current politics...

Mycanid

First Post
Andor said:
Miko is the sort of person who never, ever stops to doubt herself or rethink her position, no matter how many facts are waved in her face. Most of us have had to deal with people like that, and can only dream of actually being able to smack them hard with a zweihander. Any further comments on that sort of person will lead me into current politics...

I see your point. And I won't pursue the conversation any further, out of respect for the "No-_____" policy in here.

I still feel sorry for her though.... :(

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Mycanid said:
I still feel sorry for her though.... :(

She's a tragic figure. Her downfall is her own fault, precipitated by her own flaws, which we've seen from day one.

But empathy for tragic figures is pretty natural. :)

-- N

Dr. Harry

First Post
Zaruthustran said:
You know, I found Miko's fall from grace much more compelling than Anakin's. Rich is a much, much better writer than George.

-z

Yeah, I actually care about these characters (you accidentally left out a couple of "much"s).

Sir Falke said:
It´s only that I'm a little full of this Linear guild.

Yep, me too. I really hope this is the last we see of them, in any incarnation, for a good long time--if not for the entirety of the strip.

WarlockLord

First Post
Boo-yah! Death to Miko!

It is little known that, before she met the order of the stick, she dated Magus from Chrono Trigger.

I'd post proof of this if I knew how to post images.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads