• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OotS #409

Shadowslayer

Explorer
prosfilaes said:
What's going to happen to Belkar, though? He may actually have to stand trial, and he's sort of inarguably guilty.

Could be he'll be in a cell alongside Miko. WOuldn't it be a trick if the two allied with one another?

AFGNCAAP

First Post
WarlockLord said:
Boo-yah! Death to Miko!

It is little known that, before she met the order of the stick, she dated Magus from Chrono Trigger.

I'd post proof of this if I knew how to post images.

I thought he was busy with Black Mage trying to mold him into an avatar of evil over in 8-Bit Theater...

VoidAdept

First Post
Shadowslayer said:
Could be he'll be in a cell alongside Miko. WOuldn't it be a trick if the two allied with one another?

Now what would happen if she was in the same cell as Belkar's illusion? I think that might unhinge her completely. :p

S'mon

Legend
Nyeshet said:
However, I am curious as to how Miko will justify all this to herself. She is utterly convinced that she is 'good', that she is in the right, that she is following the will of the 12 gods. Will she, then, believe herself to be following their will in becoming a Blackguard?

Naw, IME the next step is "The Gods have betrayed me! I see now they are not worthy of my devotion!" :cool:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
VoidAdept said:
Now what would happen if she was in the same cell as Belkar's illusion? I think that might unhinge her completely. :p

I get the feeling she would not hesitate to "interact" with it. :)

-- N

Gez

First Post
paradox42 said:
Well, I did specify that they take away her magic items first. I don't think Miko's the type to have been concealing magic items on intimate portions of her anatomy, do you? :)

What if her class feature was a Stick of Jumping?

She's still a monk, she can still jump very high without magic items.

VoidAdept said:

She needs to be in a neighboring cell, true. :)

Otherwise, Rich's forum contains two interesting possible futures for Miko:
mikobm.gif
or
bmikos.png

Last edited:

Nyaricus

First Post
Anyone else notice Hinjo using his Lay on Hands on himself when he's telling Miko she's going to stuck in a 10 x 10 room for a long time after this? It's the small things :D

cheers,
--N

"Listen Miko, I heard the same things that you did and I managed to restrain myself from executing my liege."

That's the funniest line of the strip for me. Rich is really on a roll at the moment.

Olaf the Stout

Henry

Autoexreginated
One quick comment:

YEAH, ROY! W00tW00tW00tW00tW00tW00t! :D

...and a "you rock" to Hinjo, as well.

Made my Monday to discover this.

prosfilaes

Adventurer
Nyaricus said:
Anyone else notice Hinjo using his Lay on Hands on himself when he's telling Miko she's going to stuck in a 10 x 10 room for a long time after this? It's the small things :D

And the fact that the wounds stayed consistent throughout the strip, with the lay on hands removing a specific wound.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads