OotS #466

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Somehow, I don't think Xykon is really in charge anymore... Good ending and nice ongoing character development for Redcloak. He's really getting some spine!

shilsen

Adventurer
Man, I've got to use a villain like Xykon in my game sometime! Not at all competent, but powerful enough (barely) that he doesn't really need to be.

Asmor

First Post
I know it'll never happen (if for no other reason than the fact that I'm postulating here on this forum, and Rich seems to go out of his way to prove everyone wrong), but what if Redcloak's being built up to join the OotS? With Señor Greenhilt pushin' up the daisies, it seems they have an opening.

Oh, unrelated... Awesome strip. Someone needs to make a shirt along the lines of "I did it all for the Macguffins"

Aeric

Explorer
I don't see Redcloak replacing Roy, but I do see him as a future "bad-guy-gone-good," or at least allying with the OotS against a common foe. Sooner or later Xykon's mistreatment of him, and especially his people, is going to push him over the edge.

morbiczer

First Post
All this "Azure City is destroyed and captured by goblins + the Saphire Guard is basically destroyed" sounds as a good setup for me to have Hinjo join the Order, at least temporarily.

They could use a "fighter" until they get Roy back from the dead. Durkon can cast Raise Dead or probably even Resurrection, but does he have the needed diamond? And they still don't have the body. Getting that back could also cause all sorts of problems.

Remove ads