Oots 485

Zurai

First Post
Quartz said:
Who else is Good? Durkon and Elan (remember how Elan agonized over taking the lute)? Haley's Neutral, Belkar's Evil, and V's most likely Neutral.

Haley's good too, I believe.

jcfiala

Explorer
Very cool.

At Nan Desu Kan this weekend (anime con in Denver), I saw a girl dressed up as the monster under the umbrella - she'd gotten a pink umbrella, hung black fabric from the edges of it to simulate how he's in shadow, and sewn two differently-sized yellow ovals on it for eyes. It was cool.

orsal

LEW Judge
Quartz said:
Who else is Good? Durkon and Elan (remember how Elan agonized over taking the lute)? Haley's Neutral, Belkar's Evil, and V's most likely Neutral.

In one of the cryptoquote strips, Haley described herself as "Chaotic Good...ish". I take that to mean she's just on the Good side of the CG/CN border.

Based on behviour I'd peg Vaarsuvius as LN, but then based on behaviour I'd also peg Haley as CN, so maybe we shouldn't rule out LG for V.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
jcfiala said:
Very cool.

At Nan Desu Kan this weekend (anime con in Denver), I saw a girl dressed up as the monster under the umbrella - she'd gotten a pink umbrella, hung black fabric from the edges of it to simulate how he's in shadow, and sewn two differently-sized yellow ovals on it for eyes. It was cool.

Mouseferatu's group did something similar for a Halloween...

-Hyp.

Voadam

Legend
orsal said:
In one of the cryptoquote strips, Haley described herself as "Chaotic Good...ish". I take that to mean she's just on the Good side of the CG/CN border.

Based on behviour I'd peg Vaarsuvius as LN, but then based on behaviour I'd also peg Haley as CN, so maybe we shouldn't rule out LG for V.

I'd take that quote to be CN with good tendencies myself but it could reasonably apply either way.

Great strip, glad its back...
As for V's alignment I believe Lawful Vain with Obtuse Tendencies is appropriate (I do believe she/he/it is LG, just a bit (snort) stuck up).

Remove ads